Sunday, December 23, 2007

My first Christmas that ever ment anything.

So a few months ago I found out that my little brother had died from a herion overdose. I found this out because I googled his name in one of my many attempts to track him and my step mother down. Well, this time I got his band's MySpace page. To make a long drpressing story short, I found out my little bother died when I Googled his name on my laptop while on the way to work. After I recovered from the shock my first thouht was trying to get in touch with my step mom to make sure she was ok and if I could do anything to help her out.

I noticed that the website for my little borthers band was available. So whoever was in charge of that let it expire. There was no way I was going to let some low life scammer take over my little brothers website! So I reserved it right away. I then put a notice on the site that I wanted to get in touch with any of my little brothers old friends, his mother, and any of his old band mates to make this a memorial site to him and his music. A friend of his named Matt called me and gave me my step moms phone number. I now owe Matt big time!

I had not talked to her in years, so I had no idea how she would react to me wanting to get in touch with her. It was one of the scariest calls I have ever made, but I made it this weekend. I got voice mail and left a message. This morning she called me and we now are in total contact. I can't thank you enough Matt. Because of you, James's mother and me are making plans to get the music of Blew Fluid out to the public bigger then ever. I will be calling on you to orginize the contributions of his friends. If all of us work together on this we can make a memorial website better then anyone has ever seen!

Christmas has never ment much to me...until now!

No comments: