Saturday, January 20, 2007

When did Battlestar Galactica go emo?

When the fuck did Battlestar Galactica go emo? Ok, I know some of you are really excited about the premier of the new season, but what the hell is up with the music on the promos they are running into the ground? When the guy whines “It dies again, it dies again” I find myself hoping that the first death on the premier is the pathetic bitch of a ‘singer’ we are being tortured with.

Am I the only one that feels this way? Has BSG gone emo on us? Will this crap stop when the premier is aired? Will we get to see more of the much cooler robotic Cylons this season and less of the boring human Cylons? Oh wait, that is a whole different rant. Sorry. Anyways, who is that band? Can someone tell them to make sure and run the knife ‘down the street’ and not ‘across the road’? The whole thing is making me hate the show before it even airs. Isn’t the goal of a trailer to make you think positive thoughts of a show? Is this how they expect us to get excited about BSG?

Ok, I will probably watch the premier just like everyone else, but is there some way we can let the clueless suits know that we don’t appreciate whiny little bitches crying over our Battlestar Galactica promos? I know! If we get this to the front of Digg and a few other social networking sites the message will be made clear. I will submit this to Digg, but if this pisses you off like it does me please spread the word! Make a stand against whiny little bitches!

Now I know some of you are going to think this a ploy to get a ton of traffic. Before you accuse me of such things, please notice I have no ads. I created this blogger account for the purpose of being able to rant about non music related things without worrying about the hosting, ads, keeping regular updates, or anything else. Just me posting a rant when inspired.

No comments: